The complete women's check-up is a thorough medical check-up, recommended for women over 40 years of age that want to make an assessment of their general health and gynecological and breast examination based on age.
Times and methods
The full female health check-up takes place over one morning and includes the following tests:
- Blood tests (GOT or AST, GPT or ALT, BUN, Total and fractioned bilirubin, Total cholesterol, HDL and LDL, Serum creatinine, Serum protein electrophoresis, CBC, Functional fibrinogen, Blood glucose, Total protein, Prothrombin time, Partial thromboplastin time or aPTT, Triglycerides, Ferritin, C-reactive protein, Plasma sodium, Plasma potassium, Plasma calcium, Uric acid, Gamma GT, Alkaline phosphatase, VES, FT4, FT3, TSH)
- Urine analysis
- Testing for occult blood in stools on three samples
- Full abdominal ultrasound
- Supra-aortic vessels ultrasonography doppler
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Moles mapping and dermatoscopy epiluminescence
- Transvaginal ultrasound
- Mammography (for women over 40)
- Bilateral breast ultrasound
- Gynecological examination with smear test
- Final medical assessment
Non-smokers also undergo a chest x-ray. Smokers will also undergo a spirometry and a chest CT-scan without contrast medium.
Times and dates
The test can be performed with a booking from monday to friday, from 08.00 onwards. Detailed medical reports and test results are delivered before leaving the facility.